The Hammon Senior Center
Due to the COVID - 19 pandemic, ongoing classes and programs have been postponed. Please check out the most recent newsletter for other options or virtual programming opportunities or call 209-895-8180.
The City of Patterson is dedicated to encouraging seniors (50 and over) to foster a healthy and active lifestyle. These programs provide seniors with a time to socialize, receive a nutritious meal, and participate in a variety of recreational opportunities in such areas as Arts and Crafts, social, games, trips, and special events. Computer access and WiFi are also available to the seniors.
Membership is required to attend the Hammon Senior Center. Senior activities are offered at no or minimal cost. Apply to become a member anytime Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Meals are currently being distributed on Thursdays between 11:00am and 12:00pm in the Hammon Senior Center parking lot. Each box which is distributed contains five frozen meals. To get registered for this program, please call 209-558-8698.
Seniors older than 60 can call the Senior Information Hotline, listed below, to register for meals.
Important hotlines and information
- Information for veterans to schedule a phone appointment: 209-558-7380
- Senior information hotline: 209-558-8698
- Facebook Page: Stanislaus County Veterans Service Office
- Website: agingservices.info
- Senior hotline: 209-558-8698 for all questions related to seniors, to include meal delivery/pick-up service, grocery information or other services
- Veterans Services: 209-558-7380 for scheduling telephone interviews and appointments to process VA claims.
- HICAP: 209-558-4540
Drive-through Ice Cream SocialAlthough we can’t all get together for a special event, we can still have some fun! Stop by and pick up some ice cream with plenty of toppings. Stick around and pick a spot in the parking lot to chat with old friends and new.
Age: 50+ Date: October 13
Time: 1:00 – 3:00pm Location: HSC parking lot Cost: FREE!
Zoom Classes Available!
Zoom Training • Exercise Zoom • Tai Chi for Arthritis & Fall • Prevention • Conversational English • Spanish Class • Arts & Crafts Zoom • Peer Support Group
For details on all these great Zoom classes call (209) 895-8180