City Facility Reservation
To reserve the City Council Chambers or Community Room please contact Public Works at (209) 895-8060.
To reserve the Hammon Senior Center please contact Recreation & Community services at (209) 895-8080.
How to Reserve the City Hall Council Chambers or Community Room
1) Complete the Facilities Reservation Application (PDF). All new applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are only accepted from person 21 years of age and older on official forms provided by the Public Works Department. Applications and other documents may be submitted as follows:
2) Fax to (209) 895-8069.
2) All fees and deposit(s) must be paid at the time of application submittal. Only cash and checks are accepted for Facility reservations. Credit cards are not yet accepted for this type of transaction.
3) In order to secure your reservation(s), a reservation application is required every calendar year.
4) Review the rules of City facility reservation.
a. On-Call Fee (Regular Days & Weekends) 2-hour minimum per employee @ $110.00/Hour.
5) Email the completed application or email it to the 2nd Floor, City Hall, Public Works department.
If you have any questions/problems/concerns regarding reserving the City of Patterson, City Hall Council Chambers and Community Room please contact the Public Works Department at (209) 895-8060.