We offer financial scholarships to eligible Patterson residents through our Recreation Scholarship Program provided by Patterson Recreation Health, Wellness and Fitness Fund. Eligibility in our Scholarship Program provides families that are challenged financially the opportunity to enroll their family members (18 years and under) into our program free of charge up to $100. Families can enroll by meeting the criteria for eligibility or income level restrictions.
Applications are accepted January through December.
Who is Eligible?
1. Must be residents of the City of Patterson
2. If you qualify for free/reduced lunch meals through Patterson Joint Unified School District (PJUSD) or have an income equal to or less than 100% of the current 2020 federal poverty level.
1. A valid picture identification
2. Proof of current residence in Patterson
3. The total gross income for all household members over 18 years.
4. Two recent copies of the source of income such as pay stubs, tax returns and other financial receipts.
5. If your monthly income is generated in part by social assistance, child support, alimony and/or social security, you will also be asked to provide proof of assistance.
**Applications will be verified and processed can take 1 to 2 business days from the date received at the Recreation and Community Services Office.
Steps to apply: 1. Click on links below to access fillable PDF forms 2. Fill out all three forms completely 3. Email all three completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (approval or denial can take 1 to 2 business days)
*If you were awarded the Scholarship prior year (to be verified in our system), you will not need provide the required documents for the Scholarship.
Email all required documents and application to email@example.com
We would like to give a Special Thank you to:Pacific Gas and Electric Company for their generous donation of $1,800 towards the Patterson Youth & Senior Scholarship Program. This generous donation will help to provide funding for area youth and/or seniors to participate in recreational activities. We truly appreciate Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s commitment to help local communities “To be as vibrant as they can be”