Responsibilities of the City Manager
The City Manager is appointed by and serves at the pleasure of the City Council. The City Manager carries out City Council policies by:
- Coordinating the overall day-to-day operations of city services
- Performing long-range strategic planning
- Overseeing redevelopment agency projects
- Overseeing citywide budget preparation
- Implementing public policy and affairs in support of City Council goals and objectives
The City Manager also supports the information and policy-making needs of the City Council by assisting elected officials in policy development and in external governmental matters.
Serving Our Community
The City of Patterson uses the internet as a tool to provide city information to our citizens and our customers 24 hours a day. Our city staff have worked very hard to compile as well as continuously update and enrich the information we feel will be informative and beneficial to the community we serve.
We hope you find our website helpful and informative. We welcome any suggestions or comments you may have for improvements or additional information. Our goal is to continually develop and update our website's content, making it more useful to you.