Applications & Forms

**Please keep in mind that the CEQA filing fees change each year. Please contact the Planning Department if needed to verify the current fees. Please attach/include the completed Environmental Information Form with the application                                                                                                                         

More Important Department Info...

If you are interested in opening a new business in town, please contact the Planning Division at (209) 895-8020 for the correct zoning information. You can find the zoning codes on the "Zoning Districts" page on this website.

To apply for the Home Occupation Use Permit/Business License, please use the application listed above. If you have further questions or concerns regarding your home based business, please contact the Planning Department at (209) 895-8020, Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

A sign permit is required anytime you will be adding or revising an existing sign in the City of Patterson. No sign shall be installed, constructed, or altered unless a sign permit is first obtained. The Planning Department regulates the sign permit application process, then a building permit will be issued if required.