- Bring the completed application to City Hall and pay the fees.
- Staff will issue the permit.
- Take permit to your special event insurance provider to purchase a Certificate of General Liability in $1,000,000 with the City of Patterson added as an additional named insured.
- Return the processed insurance documents to Public Works Department.
- If you have purchased an alcohol permit or loud speaker permit, the insurance document and permit will need to be submitted to the Sheriff's Department located at 33. S Del Puerto Avenue to have the Alcohol Permit issued.
- A copy of the completed Alcohol/Loud Speaker Permit must be returned to Public Works to complete the process.
Carnival Feb (Wed-Sun) Evening Sports Complex
Circus May 2nd & 3rd 5pm-9pm Sports Complex
PRIVATE PARK RESERVATIONS
Coordinated by Public Works Dept.
COMMUNITY EVENTS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY