Tenant/Landlord Disputes

The City does not referee tenant-landlord disputes, theses are best resolved between the tenant and the landlord or the property owner. Assistance and additional information about your rights and responsibilities can be obtained by contacting the following agencies:
CA Department of Consumer Affairs
Information for both tenants and landlords
916-445-1254 or 1-800-952-5210

CA Department of Fair Employment and Housing
Information related to housing discrimination