Come have your next party at the Patterson Aquatic Center. We offer options for both private and public parties. Private parties are available Friday's 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm, and Sundays 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. The private parties include life guarding staff, use of the pool, entry for all swimmers, and use of the picnic tables.
Fees: Per hour 1 to 50 people - $150/hour
51 to 100 people - $200/hour 101 to 150 people - $250 per hour
151 to 200 people - $350 per hour
All Fees must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Users are still subject to the PAC rules and must adhere to all PAC staff. All Private Party reservations can be made at the Hammon Senior Center no later than fourteen (14) business days prior to the event. Insurance is required for any Private Party Reservation.
Making a Reservation
- All applicants must complete a City of Patterson Rental Application and pay all applicable down payments when submitting a reservation. The applicant must be present throughout the entire rental process and event. The applicant shall be the main contact for City staff and will be held responsible for any damages incurred or missing equipment/supplies.
- An individual or representative of a group may inquire about the availability of a specific date and time, as well as rental rates by telephone or in-person at the Hammon Senior Center during regular business hours. An available date cannot be held for possible use by making an inquiry.
- An individual or representative of a group can hold a date for possible use by making an appointment with staff to submit a written application or to sign the contract and make the payment.
- Upon approval of an application, a facility rental permit will be issued authorizing the requested us of the PAC facility. Applicant shall not transfer, assign, or sublet use of the PAC or apply for use on behalf of another person or organization.
View, and download the Patterson Aquatic Center Reservation Packet (PDF).
Public Pool Parties
Can be held during regularly scheduled Open Swim business hours Monday through Thursday 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm and Friday through Sunday 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Those interested can reserve two (2) eight foot picnic tables inside the facility.
- Two (2) eight foot picnic tables: $60
- Entry for swimmers associated with party: $2 per swimmer, $1 per non-swimmer (Rental fee does not include pool entry fees or snack bar fees.)
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK MAY BE BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY.
Note: The Aquatic Center is only available for reservations during the Pool Season.