The City of Patterson offers a scholarship program that will help ensure that qualifying Patterson residents will have access to participation in the Recreation & Community Services Department programs, classes, and activities.
Applications are accepted January through December.
Who is Eligible?
1. Must be residents of the City of Patterson
2. Must have an income equal to or less than 200% of the current 2017 federal poverty level or if you qualify for free/reduced lunch meals trough PJUSD
1. A valid picture identification
2. Proof of current residence in Patterson
3. The total gross income for all household members over 18 years.
4. Two recent copies of the source of income such as pay stubs, tax returns and other financial receipts.
5. If your monthly income is generated in part by social assistance, child support, alimony and/or social security, you will also be asked to provide proof of assistance.
**Applications will be verified and processed approximately 10 business days from the date received at the Recreation and Community Services Office. You will be notified by mail if your application was approved or denied.
We would like to give a Special Thank you to:Pacific Gas and Electric Company for their generous donation of $1,800 towards the Patterson Youth & Senior Scholarship Program. This generous donation will help to provide funding for area youth and/or seniors to participate in recreational activities. We truly appreciate Pacific Gas and Electric Company’s commitment to help local communities “To be as vibrant as they can be”